The heat level in this Curried Chicken Soup can be adjusted according to your tolerance for spicy foods.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 servings ServingsServings
- 1 tablespoon:peanut oil
- 1 clove :garlic, minced
- 1/2 carrot,:peeled and diced
- 1 (14 ounce):can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon:green curry paste
- 2 skinless,:boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 cups:chicken stock
- 1 lime,:juiced
- 1/4 cup:chopped green onions
- Heat the oil in a medium pot over medium heat.
- Stir in the garlic and carrot, and cook 5 minutes.
- Mix in 1/4 the coconut milk.
- Stirring constantly, bring to a boil. Mix in curry paste.
- Place the chicken in the pot, and toss to coat.
- Reduce heat to low, and pour in the chicken stock. Cook until heated through.
- Stir in remaining coconut milk, lime juice, and green onions.
- Continue to cook and stir at least 10 minutes before serving. Serves 4
You can adjust the amount of green curry paste to lessen the amount of heat