Don’t be scared off by the curry and turmeric—just a pinch adds a mild flavor that perfectly complements the cauliflower and chickpeas. It’s light and refreshing with a pop of sweet from the raisins.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into bite-size florets
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Preheat oven to 400° F.
On a rimmed sheet pan, combine cauliflower, onions, olive oil, curry powder, and turmeric; toss to coat evenly. Roast until cauliflower is tender and lightly browned, about 25 minutes.
Transfer to a large bowl. Add beans, raisins, cilantro, and salt; stir well. Serve warm or cool.