- Prep Time
- 12 cupcakesServings
4 tablespoons orange juice
3 cups powdered sugar
4 drops food coloring, optional
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir until smooth.
- Place a wire rack on a baking pan or over wax paper to catch all of the glaze drippings.
- Remove the cupcakes from the liners. Turn the cupcakes upside down on the rack so that the bottoms are up.
- Spoon the glaze over the bottom and down the sides of the cupcakes. Dry for 5 minutes and repeat until the cupcake bottoms are covered. Let the glaze set for at least 10 minutes.
- After the glazing on the bottoms has set, turn cupcakes over to glaze the tops.
- For an eye-catching effect, once the glaze is set, frost the top of the cupcake with frosting in a color that coordinates with the glaze.
- Decorate with sprinkles or edible sprays.