- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 Cup fresh cilantro, washed and dried
- 1/4 cup Chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 Teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1 Pound TURKEY TENDERLOINS, cut into 3/4-inch medallions
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- In food processor fitted with metal blade, process cilantro, onion, lemon juice, cumin, salt and pepper until smooth. In small saucepan, over medium heat, cook mixture 1 to 2 minutes or until heated throughout.
- In large non-stick skillet over medium heat, sauté turkey medallions in oil 4 to 5 minutes per side or until turkey is no longer pink in center and the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- To serve, spoon 2 tablespoons sauce on each of four plates. Place turkey medallions over sauce.
Source: National Turkey Federation