- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1/2 - 1 Tbsp ground cumin 7.5 - 15 mL
- 1/4 tsp thyme 1 mL
- 1 tsp paprika 5 mL
- 1/2 tsp salt 2 mL
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper 2 mL
- 1 lb white fish fillets (walleye, halibut, cod...) 500g
- 1/2 Tbsp canola oil 7.5 mL
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley 30 mL
- lemon or lime wedges
1 In a small bowl mix together cumin, thyme, paprika, salt and lemon pepper.
2 Rub spice mixture on both sides of fillets.
3 In a large skillet set over medium heat, heat canola oil. Add fish fillets and cook until browned on both sides and fish is opaque in the centre.
4 Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately with lemon or lime wedges.