Crunchy cabbage salad with a simple dressing. It's all about using quality ingredients. Serve this salad with this Chicken Satay.
Make Ahead Tip: Make dressing and store in a jar for up to 2 weeks in fridge.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
1 cup instant ramen noodles
1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
⅓ cup rice vinegar
2 tablespoons soy sauce
¼ cup honey
4 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced
1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
2 large carrots, grated
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place ramen on a baking sheet.
2. Toast at 350°F for 8 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven, cool, break apart, and store in a covered container or sealed bag until ready to use.
3. Pour olive oil, sesame oil, rice vinegar and honey into a 2-cup jar with a lid. Shake to emulsify.
4. In a large bowl, combine cabbage, half the toasted ramen, scallions and carrots. Pour dressing over cabbage mixture.
4. Store, covered in fridge up to 24 hours. Top with remaining toasted ramen when serving.