- Prep Time
- 1/2 lb:fresh green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 medium:carrots, sliced 1/8 inch thick
- 2 medium:zucchini, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 8 medium:potatoes, cooked and peeled
- 1/2 cup:mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup:plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon:lemon juice
- 1/2 cup:onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons:fresh parsley, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons:fresh dill, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon:salt
- 1/4 teaspoon:pepper
- In a large stock pot, cook beans and carrots in enough water to cover for 5 minutes.
- Add zucchini and cook for 2 minutes; drain and rinse in cold water; cool; transfer to a bowl.
- Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch cubes and then add them to the vegetables.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, onions, parsley, dill, and salt and pepper.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serves 10 to 12.
Wonderful way to use garden fresh veggies. I absolutely love this salad.