- Prep Time
- 1 Package of thin cut chicken cutlets (about 6 pieces inside)
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1/3 cup Gold's Deli Mustard
- Cooking Spray
1. Mix mayonnaise, mustard and honey in a bowl until well blended. If you need more of the mixture just add equal amounts of each ingredient.
2. Cut chicken cutlets into long strips.
3. Place strips in mixture mixing well until strips are well coated.
4. Bread chicken strips covering all sides (put breadcrumbs in a clean bag, add chicken and shake for faster breading).
5. put parchment paper on or spray cooking spray on a pan(flat big ones are good).
6. Lay coated strips on pan and bake uncovered in oven at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until done. (optional: Spray top of pieces with cooking spray before putting in the oven and half way through baking you can flip the strips so that all sides get crispy)
Serve with your favorite dip!