Serve this crispy, crunchy cauliflower with roast chicken and a green salad for a complete meal.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- ½ cup matzo meal
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 small scallions, minced
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 375˚F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, mix matzo meal with garlic powder, salt, lemon juice, basil, pepper, and scallions.
4. Cut cauliflower florets into bite-sized pieces and place them into a large mixing bowl. Discard the hard center of the cauliflower.
5. Add oil to the bowl. Toss to coat the florets.
6. Lightly beat eggs in a small mixing bowl. Add the eggs to the cauliflower and toss to coat. Add flavored matzo meal. Shake to coat the cauliflower.
7. Place the cauliflower onto the prepared cookie sheet in a single layer. Place the cookie sheet into the oven and bake 35 minutes, until golden.