- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 2 cups (1/2 pound) Cooked spaghetti, cooled and chopped into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups (1/2 pound) Shredded zucchini
- 3/4 cup Sliced California Ripe Olives
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces)Shredded gruyere cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 Tablespoon All purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Chopped tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Creme fraiche
1 In a large mixing bowl, combine spaghetti, zucchini, California Ripe Olives, cheese, green onions, egg and flour.
2 Season with tarragon, salt and cayenne pepper and set aside. Heat oil in a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
3 Scoop approximately 3/4 cup (3 ounces) of pasta mixture into pan and tamp down lightly with tongs or a spatula to form a flat, even circle.
4 Cook for 2-4 minutes on each side until crisp and golden.
5 Remove from pan with slotted spatula and repeat with remaining pasta.
6 Drizzle cakes with crème fraiche just before serving.
Source: California Olive