You can easily make this smooth cool and creamy dessert a decadent dairy delight by subbing butter for the margarine, heavy cream for the liquid non dairy whipped topping and whip cream for the dollop of non –dairy whip to finish it off.
- Prep Time
- 9 ServingsServings
- 1 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers, plus ¼ cup for garnish
- 3 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 2 (3-ounce) packages raspberry gelatin
- 2 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup liquid non dairy whipped topping
- 1 cup whipped, non-dairy whipped topping
In a small bowl, combine 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs with margarine and stir until mixture comes together. Press into an even layer in a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
In a medium bowl, whisk together gelatin, water, sugar and whipped topping. Slowly pour mixture into baking dish – some of the graham crust will float and mix into the liquid but this is ok.
Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
To serve, cut into 9 squares. Garnish with a dollop of whipped topping and a sprinkle of reserved graham cracker crumbs.