I adapted this from a Martha Stewart recipe as a way to use Greek yogurt to add richness to dressings, it is very tasty and works well with salads with feta cheese, but next time I want to try it with Parve sour cream for a non dairy option (let me know if you try it first). It goes well as a dip for tomatoes too.
- makes 2 1/2 cups ServingsServings
- 1/3 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2/3 cup non fat Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice from 2 lemons
- 1 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Puree parsley, water and garlic in food processor or blender until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and puree a few more seconds until everything combined. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes and up to 1 week.