I now share my new absolute all-time favorite coleslaw recipe. I will never buy coleslaw again (unless of course I don’t have time to make this!). To make recipe pareve omit the cream cheese and double the mayo. It's that easy! When it's not passover you can use soy sour cream or soy cream cheese in place of the Temp Tee cream cheese.
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 orange or green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup regular or light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Temp Tee Whipped Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Combine cabbages, carrots and peppers in a large bowl.
2. Whisk together lemon juice, mayonnaise, cream cheese, sugar, salt and pepper until creamy.
3. Pour desired amount of dressing over coleslaw mix and toss until well coated.
4. Store any remaining dressing in a sealable container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
5.Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days.
As seen in the Joy of Kosher with Jamie Geller Magazine Passover 2012 – Subscribe Now.