Honey and orange juice roasted plums topped with Temp Tee whipped cream cheese flavored with honey and cinnamon. Sprinkle these beautiful roasted plums with chopped pistachios for some extra crunch.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6-8 ServingsServings
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 6 plums halved and pitted
- 1/2 cup Temp Tee Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsalted pistachios chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Place butter in casserole dish and melt in the oven for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add honey and orange juice to the dish and stir to combine. Place plums in the dish, cut side down and bake for 20 minutes. If the juice is all gone, add a 1-2 tablespoons of orange juice to the dish. Turn the plums over and bake for another 10 minutes.
4. Combine the whipped cream cheese, honey and cinnamon and when the plums have cooled slightly, dollop the cream cheese on top. Sprinkle with chopped pistachios.