This nice make-ahead roll of cream cheese and fruit filled tortillas can be a lunchbox treat, an after-school nosh or addition to bruch.
- Prep Time
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 apple, chopped (leave skin on)
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 6 tablespoons raisins or chopped dried apricots
1. In a bowl, combine cream cheese, honey, orange peel and apple.
2. For each sandwich, spread 1 side of 1 tortilla with the cream cheese spread. Cover with half of 1 sliced banana and sprinkle with 1-1/2 tablespoons raisins.
3. Roll tortilla up tightly; cut in half to serve.
Repeat to make 3 more sandwiches. Sandwiches can be made up to 12 hours in advance, wrapped tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerated.