Chocolate Truffles make the perfect Passover dessert. These are made with Whipped Cream cheese for the perfect tang and the perfect texture.
- Prep Time
- 4 ounce Temp Tee Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips, chunks or chocolate bar
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- coconut flakes, cocoa powder, more powdered sugar, chopped nuts, etc. for coating
1. In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar.
2. Melt the chocolate over a double boiler (or a pot with a heat-proof bowl on top)
3. Add the melted chocolate until well blended.
4. Refrigerate the mixture for about one hour, until set.
5. Roll into teaspoon-sized balls, and then into desired coating.
6. Freeze or refrigerate until ready to eat.