The zing of dried cranberries comes together with sweet white chocolate chips in this update of classic mandelbroit. For special occasions you can dribble melted hocolate across the cookies.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- about 4 dozen cookiesServings
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 5 tablespoons sugar combined with 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Lightly grease baking sheets
2. Beat together oil, sugar and eggs.
3. Mix flour and baking powder and slowly add to wet mixture until combined.
3. Fold in chocolate chips and cranberries.
4. Divide dough into 4 and form loaves. Sprinkle each loaf with cinnamon-sugar mixture and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Cut into 1/3-inch slices, turn on sides and bake until golden, about another 5-10 minutes.