Making your own flavored vodka is easy--just allow 1 week for the flavors to infuse into the alcohol. Cranberry flavored vodka is the perfect winter spirit, and is the base for our Winter Be Kind cocktail.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 750 milliliters of vodka
- 1 pound cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 wide strip of orange peel
- 1 cup of sugar
1. Divide vodka among several mason jars, leaving 2 to 3 inches of space from the top.
2. In a small saucepan, cook cranberries, orange peel, sugar, and ½ cup of water, over medium heat for 10 minutes, or until cranberries pop.
3. Divide cranberries among vodka jars, cover and seal. After 1 week, strain out cranberries and discard. Use to make festive winter cocktails, like our Winter Be Kind.