This crepe recipe combines the flavors of cranberry and orange with a creamy mixture you will love.
If you cannot find kosher mascarpone cheese you can make your own by combining 8 ounces cream cheese with a quarter cup dairy heavy cream.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese, whipped
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
Cranberry Orange Filling
- 1 (16-ounce) bag of fresh cranberries
- Zest and juice from 1 orange
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 fresh cinnamon stick
- 12 crepes
1. Mix mascarpone cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla.
Cranberry Orange Filling:
1. Cook cranberries, zest, juice, water, sugar, and cinnamon together over low heat for 30 minutes.
2. Remove cinnamon, fill crepe with mixture, and fold.
3. Drizzle the top of the folded crepe with mascarpone mixture.