Jazz your Thanksgiving table up a bit with this cranberry sauce mixed with mustard. A blend of Dijon and grainy does the trick and pairs perfectly with turkey.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 cupsServings
- 1 ( 12-ounces) bag fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
1. Combine cranberries, blueberries, sugar and 1/2 cup water in a medium saucepan over medium high heat and bring to a simmer. Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until cranberries begin to pop.
2. Remove from heat and stir in mustard.
3. Let cool completely to thicken and serve chilled or at room temperature.
Can be made up to 3 days ahead of time.