This is the perfect weekday breakfast smoothie, with enough for the whole family to enjoy. And, yes, use the whole tangerine--the peel has tons of flavor, while also delivering a vitamin and antioxidant boost. A high-speed blender is recommended to fully blend the peel into the smoothie.
- Prep Time
- 4 to 5Servings
- 5 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 cups mango chunks, fresh or frozen
- 1 whole seedless tangerine, not peeled
1. Blend almond milk, cranberries, mango, and tangerine until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.