Delicious and refreshing beverage with dried cranberries, peaches, grapefruit and a hint of mint.
- Prep Time
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 3 grapefruits
- 4 peaches, skinned and diced
- 8 tablespoons natural syrup
- 4 ounces mint liquor
- 4 twigs frest mint
- 4 glasses frappe ice
- 2 bottle mineral water
1. Arrange the cranberries, peaches and grapefruit segments at the bottom of each glass.
2. Add mint liquor, syrup and a small amount of grapefruit juice.
3. Fill the cup up with mineral water. Decorate with pieces of fruit.