How many times can you eat tzimmes? Cranberry glazed baby carrots are a different, sumptuous side dish to turkey, chicken or beef and a change from the standard. Not to meantion, easy to prepare!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 - 8Servings
- 2 pounds baby carrots
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon or orange juice
- Kosher salt
1. In a saucepan, boil the baby carrots in boiling salted water until tender-crisp, about 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Drain well and leave the carrots in the pan.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the saucepan and cook for 5 minutes or until nicely glazed and piping hot, stirring occasionally.
4. Serve immediately.