Nobody will suspect you didn't spend half an hour peeling and slicing apples! The fresh, tart cranberries will totally throw them off, and they're the perfect balance to the super sweet pie filling.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 (21-ounce) can Comstock apple pie filling
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup margarine, cut into chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch round baking dish or deep pie plate with non-stick baking spray.
- Place apple pie filling and cranberries in prepared dish, mix to combine and smooth into an even layer.
- In a small bowl, mix together sugars, flour, margarine and cinnamon until crumbly. Sprinkle over apple-cranberry mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until crumbles are golden brown. This is best served right out of the baking dish.
Recipe Courtesy of QUICK & KOSHER Recipes From The Bride Who Knew Nothing by Jamie Geller (Feldheim 2007) - BUY NOW