- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 1 -10 ounce box couscous
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2 -inch wide strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2 -inch wide strips
- 1 small yellow squash cut into 1/4 -inch thick diagonal slices
- 1 small zucchini squash, fresh, cut into 1/4-inch thick diagonal slices
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 5 ounces feta cheese
1 Preheat oven to 425°F.
2 Prepare couscous according to package directions.
3 In a large bowl, combine peppers and squash. Mix together salt, pepper, garlic, seasoning, oil and balsamic vinegar; toss with vegetables.
4 Spread vegetables evenly in sheet pan and roast for 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Reserve left over marinade.
5 Cool vegetables, toss with remaining marinade, couscous and cheese.
Wheat Foods Council