Enjoy this couscous salad with a touch of red.
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 pack couscous
- 2 tablespoon chives
- 1 sprig peppermint, leaves only
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoon vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 sprig peppermint, to decorate
1. Prepare the couscous following the pack directions, add a bit of olive oil and add the peppermint leaves; let cook.
2. Mix the dressing ingredients.
3. Place the couscous in a container and add chives and cranberries, pour the dressing.
4. Serve and decorate with peppermint sprigs.