- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup diced butternut squash
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 2 oz. pine nuts
- 1/2 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 2 cups cooked wheat berries
- 1 cup diced green beans, blanched
- 3/4 cup Sliced California Ripe Olives
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
1 Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
2 Add butternut squash and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3 Mix in onion and pine nuts and cook for 3-4 more minutes until golden and tender.
4 Season with salt and pepper, then remove from heat.
5 Toss squash mixture with wheat berries, green beans, California Ripe Olives and vinegar in a large mixing bowl.
6 Serve warm, room temperature or chilled.
Source: California Olive