- 10 ServingsServings
- Blintz Batter:
- 3/4 cup King Arthur Unbleached All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. Cabot Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 cup Cabot Cottage Cheese
- 1/4 cup Cabot Greek Style Honey Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Cabot Greek Style Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 fresh peaches, chopped (or other favorite fruit)
- Vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. confectioner\'\'s sugar
1 To make batter:
2 In medium bowl, whisk together flour and salt; add milk and eggs and whisk until smooth. Whisk in melted butter. Pour mixture through fine strainer set over second bowl to remove any lumps. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
3 To cook and fill blintzes:
4 Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly oil baking sheet.
5 In small bowl, combine cottage cheese, honey and vanilla yogurts and fruit; set aside.
6 Brush crepe pan or small skillet lightly with oil or use nonstick pan and place over medium heat; when hot, add small amount of batter to pan, tilting to cover bottom. Cook until set on top and golden on underside. Transfer blintz to small plate and repeat with remaining batter.
7 Place about 1/4 cup filling down center of each blintz; fold in ends, roll up into cylinder and place seam-side-down on prepared baking sheet.
8 Bake blintzes until heated through, about 10 minutes. Serve warm, dusted with confectioner’s sugar.
Source: Cabot Cheese