Jamie Geller's recipe for Corn Salad with the flavors of Mexico. Pairs well with a Mexican brisket.
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 1 (11-ounce) can sweet corn niblets, drained
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, seeds and ribs removed, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red pepper, seeds and ribs removed, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 Cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 leaves Bibb lettuce, rinsed and dried
- In a medium bowl, combine corn, onions, peppers, salt, cilantro, lime juice, and oil.
- Place one lettuce leaf on each of six individual plates, evenly distribute salad on top.
Source: Quick & Kosher Meals in Minutes