This is a simple, colorful and tasty recipe to accompany a Shabbat or holiday meal. Great with grilled chicken, roast turkey and even grilled meat.
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 1 box frozen petit peas
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 orange pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 can heats of palm, drained and sliced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 2 TBS red wine vinegar
- 1 – 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Pour petit peas in a colander and rinse with warm water. Drain.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine yellow, orange and red peppers, sliced hearts of palm. Add petit peas. Toss to combine.
3. Add red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive, salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine.