- Prep Time
- 2-1/2 Cups tri-colored rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 Cups COOKED TURKEY ( white meat preferred), cubed
- 1/2 Cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1-1/2 Teaspoons fresh tarragon, chopped Note: OR 1/2 Teaspoon dried
- 1 Tablespoon canola or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
1 In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, turkey cubes, scallions, celery, parsley and tarragon.
2 In a small bowl, mix together the oil, vinegar, lemon juice and mayonnaise. Add to turkey mixture.
3 Mix well, coating all surfaces. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or until chilled throughout.
4 Makes 4 main dish servings.
Source: National Turkey Federation