- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 package (1-3/4 to 2-1/2 pounds) fully-cooked boneless beef pot roast with gravy
- 1 jar (16 ounces) prepared taco sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) red kidney beans, drained
- 1-1/2 cups frozen mixed red, yellow and green bell pepper strips, defrosted
- 4 to 6 packaged tortilla bowls
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 Heat oven to 350°F. Remove beef pot roast from package. Measure 3/4 cup gravy; place in Dutch oven. (Discard any remaining gravy.)
2 Stir in taco sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-high; cook 5 minutes or until thickened.
3 Cut pot roast into 1/2-inch pieces. Add beef, beans and bell peppers to Dutch oven. Heat through over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
4 Place tortilla bowls on baking sheet. Bake in 350°F oven 3 minutes or until golden. Add cilantro to beef mixture. Serve in tortilla bowls.