On our recent trip to Colonial Williamsburg I was inspired to make some colonial flavored food. This recipe is the success of the inspiration in my book. A little heads up though - this is not your normal Frappuccino. This is slightly more complex in flavor, lighter on the sweet,& a little less cream - but boy is it good!!! You are just gonna have to trust me on the spice combo with this one, it will turn out. :) The recipe is even healthy to boot! How about that?!?!?
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 ServingsServings
- 2 1/2 cup Milk (Regular, 2%, Coconut or Almond) Any milk of your choice will work
- 2 teaspoon Instant Coffee
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1-2 pinch Cayenne More if you are brave :)
- 2 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 2 Scoops Protein Powder I use Designer Whey Protein
- 6 dash Liquid Stevia or 1/2 tsp. Powdered Stevia
- 2 cup Ice
Combine everything in the order listed, starting with the milk into the carafe of your blender. I used my Vita-Mix but any blender should do the job. Enjoy this refreshing, cooling, and healthy drink!