Easy no-bake cookies that are ready in ten minutes. If you eat kitniyot on Pesach, coconut macadamia cookies are a must, and if you don't eat kitniyot on Pesach, they're a great erev Pesach treat.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 24 cookiesServings
- 12 ounces white chocolate
- 2 teaspoons margarine
- 1 cup toasted coconut
- 1/2 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
1. In a microwave bowl, combine the white chocolate and shortening.
Microwave for 30 seconds and then stir. If the white chocolate isn't melted completely microwave for an additional 10 to 15 seconds and stir.
2. Stir in the toasted coconut, rice cereal and nuts.
3. Drop by teaspoons onto wax paper and let cool.