Editor's Note: Zoodles are spiralized zucchinni noodles, eaten raw or boiled. If you don't have a spiralizer, you can julienne the zuchinni with a peeler, or simply use a regular peeler to make "ribbons." They are the perfect gluten-free alternative to pasta.
These healthy Coconut Curry Zoodles are infused with a delicious curry flavor and enriched with spinach.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon turmeric powder
- Salt and pepper
- Dash of paprika
- Cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Spiralized zucchini (about 1 small zucchinni per person)
1. Sautee onions, garlic, spinach and spices until tender. Add coconut milk and simmer until thickened.
2. Toss in spiralized zucchini and cook for an additional 2 minutes, until pliable.
3. Serve with toasted nuts or fresh cilantro over top.