Sweet without being cloying and substantial without being heavy, mandelbroit deliver ultimate cookie satisfaction.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- about 4 dozen cookiesServings
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 5 tablespoons sugar combined with 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Lightly grease baking sheets
2. Beat oil, sugar and eggs.
3. Mix together flour and baking soda and add to oil, sugar, egg mixture until well absorbed.
4. Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
5. Divide dough into 4 parts and form loaves. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. Cut into 1/3-inch slices, turn on sides and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture. Bake until another 5-10 minutes until golden brown.