Chutney is the perfect blend of sweet and tangy and can be made with many different flavors. It can also be used in so many ways, but we just love how this sweet and tart apple mustard seed chutney works in the ultimate grilled cheese.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 tablespoons apple chutney
- 2 thick slices crusty bread
- 1/4 cup baby kale
- 2-4 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
1. Spread 2 tablespoons apple chutney on chunky bread.
2. Top with baby kale, crumbled blue cheese and cheddar cheese.
3. Place in panini machine or toast in a nonstick pan with 1 tablespoon butter for three minutes per side.