- Prep Time
- 12 ServingsServings
- 3 cans chunk tuna, drained well (5-ounce)
- 1/3 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoon capers
- 2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 3 teaspoon spicy mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 12 slices square pumpernickel bread
- 3 small radishes, thinly sliced
In a medium bowl, combine tuna, olives, olive oil, capers, parsley, mustard and salt and stir to combine.
Lay out 6 slices of bread and divide tuna mixture between each slice, spreading across in an even layer. Top each with 6 slices of radish and top with remaining slices of bread.
Press down lightly to secure. Cut in half at a diagonal to form 2 triangle sandwiches. Can be made up to 2 hours in advance if wrapped tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerated.