Passover just gets better and better when you show up with homemade chocolate candies. A delicious treat and so simple to make you can vary this recipe with flavored fillings by using different extracts. Use a great quality extra virgin olive oil. We love Colavita!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 dozen candiesServings
1. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat coconut oil, powdered sugar, coconut milk, and vanilla in a mixing bowl until a thick, non-sticky dough is formed.
3. Roll dough into a log, wrap in parchment paper, and freeze for several hours or overnight until firm.
4. Slice quarter-inch thick slices of dough and place on lined sheet.
5. Melt chocolate and add evoo (this will keep the candy shiny). Cool chocolate slightly.
6. Scoop dough round on a fork and dip in melted chocolate. Transfer to baking sheet and repeat with remaining rounds. Refrigerate to set up chocolate.
7. Serve candies at room temperature.
Want recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for Jamie Geller's Weekly Newsletter.