Who would have thought that bread and chocolate could make an unforgettable quesadilla?
- Prep Time
- 2 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Marshmallow Fluff
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Heat a large skillet on medium low heat.
- Place tortillas on a flat work surface.
- Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter, 1 tablespoon Fluff and sprinkle 1 tablespoon of chips on each tortilla.
- Fold each tortilla over to form a semicircle.
- Spray both sides of quesadillas with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put both quesadillas in skillet for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Flip over for another 1 to 2 minutes until brown and crisp.
- Slice with pizza cutter or knife. Serve immediately.
In France and Denmark, bread and chocolate is an after-school treat. Sometimes it's bread and the chocolate spread Nutella. So, this would have to be the Mexican-kosher-Jewish version of bread and chocolate. Once your family and guests taste these quesadillas, you won't be able to keep them coming fast enough.