This Chocolate Pudding Fruit Parfait is a satifsying chocolate vegan treat with healthy ingredients and no guilt! You can find these ingredients and more at Eden.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 32 oz. EDENSOY Chocolate or EDENSOY Carob
- 1 tablespoon organic maple syrup, or to taste
- 5 tablespoon EDEN Kuzu Root Starch, dissolved in 1/4 cup cold water or Edensoy
- 4 medium bananas, sliced into 1/4" rounds
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup fresh red raspberries
- 1/3 cup fresh black raspberries
- 2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
1. Pour the EDENSOY and syrup into a medium saucepan. Turn the flame to high. Add the dissolved kuzu root and stir constantly with a wire whisk until the EDENSOY thickens to a pudding consistency. Remove from the flame. Cool to room temperature or refrigerate until cold.
2. Spoon a layer of pudding into each parfait glass. Place a layer of assorted fruits on top of the pudding. Repeat alternating layers of pudding and fruit until the glasses are full. Garnish with fresh mint leaves, if desired and serve.
Note: Any fresh fruit combination can be substituted for those called for in this recipe.
Find this recipe and more at Eden Foods.