You might not think you can make delicious chocolatey cupcakes without and processed sugar, but you can!!!
These cupcakes are soft, fluffy and just sweet enough for your chocolate fix.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- ¼ cup vegan butter
- ½ cup honey
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- Big pinch kosher or sea salt
- Garnish: powdered sugar, Chocolate-Honey Ganache Glaze
Line a muffin tin. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In the bowl of a mixer, beat butter and honey together until light and fluffy. Add egg, almond milk, melted chocolate, and vanilla. Beat for another minute.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix until just combined.
- Spread dough in prepared pan and bake at 350°F until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 15 to 20 minutes. Cool completely. Serve with powdered sugar or Chocolate Honey Glaze.