Dessert crepes are the best way to end a meal, and this version will even satisfy your chocolate tooth. Once you have the crepes, which can be made ahead or even be store bought, the rest is just a bit of mixing.
If you cannot find kosher mascarpone cheese you can make your own by combining 8 ounces cream cheese with a quarter cup dairy heavy cream.
- Prep Time
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese, whipped
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1½ cups semisweet cocoa chips
- ¼ cup mascarpone mixture
- 12 crepes
1. Mix mascarpone cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla together.
2. Mix cocoa chips and mascarpone mixture together, spread in crepe, and fold.