- Prep Time
- 12 servings ServingsServings
- 6 soft coconut:macaroon cookies, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons:butter, melted
- 1 quart chocolate:ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup chocolate:syrup, divided use
- 4 (1.4-ounce):English toffee-flavored candy bars, crushed and divided use
- 1 quart coffee:or vanilla ice cream, softened
- In a bowl combine the cookie crumbs and butter. Press the crumb mixture firmly over bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Spread the chocolate ice cream over crust; drizzle with half of chocolate syrup and sprinkle with half of crushed candy.
- Freeze until firm. Spread the coffee or vanilla ice cream over crushed candy; drizzle with remaining chocolate syrup and sprinkle with remaining crushed candy.
- Cover and freeze. Remove from freezer several minutes before serving. Serves 12