- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 - 10 servings ServingsServings
- 1 chocolate:2-layer cake mix
- 3/4 cup:butter, melted
- 1/3 cup:evaporated milk
- 1 cup milk:chocolate chips
- 1-1/4 cups:caramel sauce
- 1 (7-ounce):box Samoas crushed, divided
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease 9 x 13 pan. In a bowl combine the cake mix, butter and evaporated milk.
- Mix well and pour half of the mixture in the pan. Bake for 6 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle the milk chocolate chips over warm cake.
- Drizzle 3/4 cup caramel over chips. Next add 1/2 cookie crumbs. Top with the rest of the cake batter. Bake for 10 more minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and drizzle the cake with 1/2 cup caramel sauce.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cookie crumbs on top. Let cool and then cut. Serves 8 to 10.