This chia pudding is super easy to make and is full of protein and fiber. It is a quick go-to breakfast for any day of the week.
- Prep Time
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips (optional)
1. Pour chia seeds in a medium bowl.
2. Combine all the other ingredients and stir.
3. Pour ingredient over chia seeds.
4. Allow combination to soak and thicken, about 20 min and chill overnight in the refrigerator.