Make this doctored cake mix recipe and wow your guests.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 12-16 ServingsServings
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 Large egg
- 1 cup Water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (12 oz) pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped pecans
- confectioners sugar, for garnish
1 Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt® pan.
2 Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large mixing bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Stir in chips and pecans. Pour into prepared pan.
3 Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 25 minutes.
4 Invert onto serving plate. Cool completely. Dust with confectioner's, sugar if desired.