- Prep Time
- 8 servings ServingsServings
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 sticks margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1 cup Bloom's chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease Bundt pan with non-stick baking spray.
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- In another bowl, mash bananas. Mix in eggs, margarine, vanilla and soy milk.
- Slowly combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients. Mix for about 2 minutes. Be careful not to over mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pour into prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 55 minutes, until a skewer inserted in the cake comes out clean.
Serve with a scoop of regular or non-dairy vanilla ice cream, banana slices and drizzled chocolate syrup.
Contributed by: Quick & Kosher, JAMIE GELLER