Chocolate and strawberry filled nut tart that everyone can enjoy all year long!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1¼ cup ground walnuts
- ½ cup ground pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- ⅓ cup sugar
- Semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 or 3 pints strawberries or raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a bowl, combine nuts, margarine and sugar (amounts are approximate--you may need to add a little more of one ingredient or another, depending upon how sweet you want the shell, how large your pan is, etc).
2. Press the crust into a pie, tart or quiche pan. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
4. Melt chocolate. Brush on bottom and sides of cooled tart crust.
5. Arrange berries decoratively on crust before chocolate hardens.
6. Drizzle melted chocolate over berries.
7. Refrigerate until the chocolate is hardened.