- 16 ServingsServings
- 1/2 cup low fat mayo
- 1/2 cup non fat plain yogurt or sour cream
- 3 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 small canned chipotle chile, plus 2 teaspoons sauce
- about 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 head cabbage, shredded (or 1/2 red and 1/2 green)
- 7 green onions, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
Prepare the dressing a blender or food processor. Mix everything through salt and process until smooth. Season to taste.
In a large bowl toss the cabbage with the green onions and cilantro and pour dressing over top. Mix well.
Eat on it's own or it is an excellent topping for fish tacos.